Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Nebula Early Childhood Collaborative is a grass roots organization that strives to bring early childhood professionals and caregivers together to better serve our communities. To join this collaborative effort as a community partner please contact us to learn more.
Nebula is a space for empowering early childhood communities to thrive through Reflective practice. Caregivers feel valued and respected through the power of collaboration, bringing a collective voice to inspire change and build a brighter future for children.
To build a community of resilient children where they experience love and compassion from responsive early childhood caregivers.
· Humans are resilient and capable
· Children are vulnerable and benefit from responsive and caring caregivers
· Holistic caregiver wellness is important to bring positive outcomes for children
· Honoring individuals (staff, contractors, and participants) for who they are in a holistic manner
· Using strength-based approaches and assume positive intent of others
· The importance of building a community of trauma-informed and responsive caregivers
· Being knowledgeable about resources throughout communities we work within
· Speaking with honesty, integrity, and transparency
· Being innovative and open-minded as to how each community can address specific needs to empower communities to fix systemic issues
· Children and families thrive in responsive relationships
· Mindfulness is a skill that builds emotional intelligence and reflective capabilities to best serve their communities
· Being culturally humble in allowing participants and communities to elevate to leadership and advocate for their own needs
· Being informed and informing communities about policies that effect children, families, and early childhood caregivers
· Innovate and explore ways to explore equity, access, and inclusivity
It is these values that impact all our practices leading to meaningful action.
Check out this one on one interview on ELVA's What's Up Wednesday PodCast.
Wonder what all the buzz is about? Looking for a space to gain empowerment and a voice to help support those who work with young children!
We are glad you are here! Nebula is a grassroots non-profit organization designed bring together and empower early childhood caregivers. Join us in lending a voice to as we advocate for the important role early childhood caregivers. Learn more by joining our mailing list to receive updates on opportunities to grow and learn as a community.